PR5220/08 Sercos transmitter for scales
Compact solution to connect load cells, platform or process vessel scales.
The transmitter provides an easy calibration routine for strain gauges or digital scales. Additional options are EtherNet TCP/IP, serial, digital I/Os or analog outputs.
Compact rail mount solution to integrate scales or process vessel scales into a Sercos III system architecture. The transmitter provides an easy calibration routine for analog strain gauges scales or digital (XBPI) scales.
The products offers the following features:
- High accurate signal conversion with an internal resolution of 4.8 million counts
- Calibration without weights (Smart Calibration)
- Ethernet TCP/IP for direct PC Connection for Remote Control (OPC Server) and configuration via VNC Viewer
- Webservice via SOAP/UPnP
- Serial Interface RS485/422 (e.g. also connection of Sartorius digital scales or remote displays)
- Analog output 0/4 –20 mA
- 3 digital I/0s opto coupler
- Supply voltage 24 VDC
- Protection class IP20
- Compact housing DIN rail-mounting