ProNumeric XCx 1200
The ProNumeric XCx 1200 is the CNC/PLC controller for complex tasks and the highest requirements of speed and precision.
Kategorien: バーティカルソリューション, コントロールシステム
Real-life production performance springs from openness, flexibility and ease of application. The XCx 1200 is the CNC/PLC controller for complex tasks and the highest requirements of speed and precision. Wherever a large number of NC axes have to be coordinated and controlled and an even greater number of sensor signals and actuator operations processed quickly – machining centres, robots, machine sequences – that’s the place for the XCx 1100.
- Up to 64 interpolated axes in 32 NC subsystems
- 1 ms PLC signal propagation time input to output, 1 ms CNC interpolation cycle
- 0.2 ms for 1K PLC instructions
- Up to 256 modules on several racks, any installation position, no fan
- Up to 4096 inputs/outputs
- Interfaces: Ethernet, serial RS232, operator panel RS422, compact flash; optional CANopen
For connecting the periphery we offer a broad range of expansion modules from the tried-and-tested Promodul system – digital and analog I/O modules, function modules for positioning, counters and temperature sensing, communication processors, interface modules ... XCx packs a lot of performance into cramped enclosures, with a uniform module width of 35.5 mm.
- Temperature modules for all current temperature sensors
- Counter modules with 24V and 5V
- Positioner interface with 2 or 3 axis
- Positioner processors for 2 axis
- Positioner master for 8/16 Sercos- axis
- Positioner acquisition incremental or absolute
- Fieldbus module