Sercos EasySlave Evaluation Kit
Kategorien: Hardware Components, Engineering/Training/Testing, Tools
- Target devices: Analog and digital I/Os, simple sensors and actuators
- Real-time channel with up to 32 Byte output 32 Byte input data
- Supported Sercos cycle times down to 31,25 μs
- Synchronization of application with Sercos cycle
- Support of Sercos hot-plug
- S/IP services (nameplate, Identify, SetIp, etc.)
- IP channel for ARP, Ping and firmware update via TFTP
The EasySlave evaluation kit is particularly suited for the quick start to Sercos III slave development.
It comes with a development board based on a XILINX Spartan-6 FPGA including required equipment and documentation. The operation with the license-free IP core variant (EasySlave-IO) allows an easy realization of Sercos III slaves. Download software, data sheet, design guide and reference schematic from www.sercos.org/downloads/easyslave/.
Read more about EasySlave with Arduino.
Link to manufacturer